Dynamis’ Security Management Solutions provide a proven, scalable, and flexible platform designed to support the safety and security of your event. Powered by COBRA technologies, our system is ready to use, web-based, and mobile-enabled, featuring multiple tools and applications to support all aspects of safety, security, and emergency management.
Dynamis’ Security Management Solutions are designed to provide a robust foundation for nationally distributed systems while supporting customization for individual venues to meet their unique needs.
Our technologies and methodologies have been validated and employed by safety and security managers overseeing large event venues including World Youth Day / Pope’s visit to Copacabana Beach in 2013, the FIFA World Cup 2014, and the 2016 Summer Olympics in Brazil. COBRA was also used to manage federal safety and security operations for the 2016 Rock Werchter music festival in Belgium.
Our Venue Management Solutions include:
Common Operating Picture
- Provide real time, collaborative mapping
- Annotate maps with custom drawings and export to Google Earth
- Display and track personnel, resources, staging areas and more
- Integrate real-time CCTV, weather data and area Situation Reports
- Communicate with personnel via SMS, email, phone call based alerts
- Build dashboards at the venue, regional, or corporate level
- Track Requests for outside assistance, vendor requests, security and safety incident management, and reporting