Emergency Management Information System Platform
The COBRA Emergency Management Information System platform provides your emergency management organization the features and capabilities needed to manage every size and type of crisis at the tactical, command, strategic, State, and Federal levels. Each feature and module developed by the COBRA team is designed for your agency to effectively handle the crisis at hand and maximize your financial recovery expenses.
Listed below are some of the many features COBRA has to offer your agency:
- Common Operating Picture Tool includes real time, collaborative mapping across mobile, laptop, and web platforms.
- Decision Support Tools provide rapid threat assessment for hazardous materials, explosives threats, chemical and biological hazards and weapons, nuclear and radiological threats, and more.
- Mapping capabilities are built to use the latest satellite imagery and easily allow for custom map layers.
- Multi-device friendly means that you can access COBRA software from any device, at any time.
- Unlimited attachments of photos, videos, and documents to COBRA incidents allow you to communicate the total picture and report across your agency.
- COBRA continues to function without internet connectivity, allowing mobile First Responders to utilize the industry’s only cache and carry emergency response system.
- Resource management tool allows you to keep track of your resources throughout daily operations or in an incident.
- Reference library and job aids toolkits allow you the flexibility to build your own forms and job aids, allowing inputting, tracking, and reporting of response data.
- Reporting tool allows you to document everything that happens during an incident to satisfy elected and appointed leaders, layers, and regulators.
Please read more about these features below.